....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

9.02.2007

eye candy





video

what we do for fun because we have nothing else to do. but it's ok.. the video above actually scares the shit out of me. and you can see my underwear.



video


louis is teaching me how to play the guitar and now it hurts to type here. my hands have been causing me a multitude of problems lately. i'm a crabby ol' whitehairedwitchbagwitharthriticfingers waybeforemytime. the end.

but not really the end because i could ramble all day. this weekend was a semi bag of shit. i'm back on birth control after my week of fakeperiod and the birth control hormone injection back into my system makes me a messed up freak. the xanax brings me back. which is really too bad.
i need to stop writing before more anymore bullshit flows from my fingerlips.

love lover

1 comment:

Bruiser does Denmark said...

I love it! I love it! More videos!
I heard you talked to Nashy the other day and I was jealous. Real jealous.