....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

10.16.2007

a post without a picture....

because blogger is being incongruous as usual! So it's just words today. formidable. The past weeks have been a little on the boring side. we don't go away very often anymore, and now my multi entry visa is expired so there's no leaving the country (until i'm leaving it for good of course!). I've been a scatterbrain extraordinaire as of late, on sunday when i was hiking our good ol' junja-dong mountain (which, my god, i've been up and down A LOT of times) i got lost! plain ol' lost in the woods. i ended up on a golf course facing a long walk home. but it was an experience (picture me trying to ask the adjashie at the gate where i was....). I'm enjoying my daily days at the gym and am trying pretty hard again to loose weight, the problem is my body just doesn't want to let it go! And now it's cold outside so my brain just believes that fat is even more valuable! Well....cold in the sense that i am cold, doesn't necessarily mean that it IS cold, some would just use the word cool. or brisk, or wonderful even. but i'm a shivering mess on my bike morning and night time. please remember that i also donned my winter coat in canada around mid october! it's soup and tea time, all the time!

1 comment:

Ashtyn said...

Good for people to know.