....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

4.05.2008

drunk at 2:55


waking up to the sun shining on your face is magical and makes the morning. this is not my morning face.. this is my drunk owl night face..

loving my job.. OHH sooo loving my job and things seem to be going fantastical to the upteemth degree, which is NOT what i expected, but hey, the unexpected can be for the best...

I've decided to stay in Korea.. for a year.. oh my god.. how am i going to stay for a year i say.. thinking about CHRISTMAS in Korea.. a milliondy miles away but that's what I'm in for, I'll make it...

the greatest part of late has been reconnecting with friends and having so much to do and planning trips to the country.. the country! can't wait.. and it's nearly spring. the trees are doing that whole blossoming bit that they seem to do, which makes me feel good about life in general.

happy post. finally.
good night my lovers.

1 comment:

Teri said...

oooooh.... things are changing! right in front of you! YAY!!