....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

5.27.2008

and another one bites my ass

well, no I don't even know you, so no, I don't like you, no matter how drunk and nice and flirtatious i seem. Maybe i shouldn't act like i like you if i don't.... but i have no idea how to turn off the nice sometimes....

You on the other hand, I really like you, I know you and love you and you are my life.... and by the way I miss you.

And then there's you, and you don't know i like you... but i do and make me some more animals please. And that ponytail is cute. cute as fuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG... you like me!
Ass bites are the bees knees!
For your information...
The Bees Knees Origin: Bees carry pollen back to the hive in sacks on their legs. It is tempting to explain this phrase as alluding to the concentrated goodness to be found around the bee's knee. There's no evidence for this explanation though. It is sometimes said to be a corruption of 'business', but there's no evidence to support that either.

I love you.

b.