....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

9.20.2008

boring bundang

lately I haven't left bundang all that much... well actually i haven't left it at all.... Even though we had days off and I wanted to make plans and go to the city or county, I couldn't... I just stayed at home and got drunk.  Good job andrea.

So it's just been me and Sam sam, my new computer (yee freaking haw!! but i do miss those Hangul characters...) and a bunch of bad dates from a recent post i made on Craig's list...  

the schools are going well.. or at least going anyway, I've definitely gotten used to this new schedule and the extra piles of work..  

I think I'm in love with one of the gym instructors.  he has this tear shaped scar beside his lip on his cheek and all i think about when biking my butt off in front of him, is that i want to kiss that scar away.  crazy i know.  one of the many stupid things i think about when exercising..  

it's raining it's pouring.

next weekend i'm going to party it up in Daegu!  The Chingari kids pictures and my pictures were accepted into a gallery show!  I'm tres excited!!

xoxo




2 comments:

rwellor said...

Joycey,

Sorry to do this in comments, but I didn't see an email address?

My name is Roger Wellor (I found you on the Korean Blogger site) and I’m doing a study of the successes and failures of Korean International Tourism Marketing. I have a brief survey online that I invite you to take. It is designed to be answered by Korean/US bloggers and to give a slight outline of how these cross-cultural thinkers evaluate Korea’s International Marketing.

Your email will not be used for anything other than this survey (in fact it is not a required field in the survey) and if you have any questions, I can be contacted here at rwellor@spunangel.com.

Here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=C1BZDkamZB1C03Q_2ftJTkVw_3d_3d

thank you,

Roger…

Anonymous said...

How cute is that kitten?!?!
Does the cat eat your glasses?

b.