....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

9.12.2008

mr h호박

If life wasn't complicated enough I join this bag of shit.
I click on a profile and this is what I read:

i'll not accept those people:
1. the gays (including lesbians)
2. the people who judge a man by his appearance.
3. the egoists (i can't bear them)
4. over 33 years old.(sorry but nowadays, i feel i'm such old. dont wanna that feeling)
My Ideal Person:if u like travelling, conversation, advanture or u r warm hearted and broad-minded person, we can be good friends.

Favorite television shows: movie chanal
Favorite films: man on fire

aaaaaaaaahahahah the gays!!! They will never accept "the gays"! I'm glad this individual is looking for a warm hearted and broadminded person... idiot... and is movie chanal supposed to be The Movie Channel? I hate you whoever you are!

I've submitted an application to be part of an Art Show in Dageu and I think I've been accepted. My application was quite impressive... lol...

In one word describe what inspires you: LEFTOVERS
What is your favourite thing about Korea: EATING FROM THE SAME BOWL AS OTHERS
What does art mean to you?: STUFFING SOCKS AND SEWING BUTTONS ON THEM.
yup, I'm a winner....

No comments: