....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

3.03.2008

so long, farewell, i don't know how to spell in german...


how can i say goodbye to india? well however i do it today, i will be doing it from the toilet i'm sure. i've been sick for 90% of the time i've been here, i do believe. india and my stomach do not agree. and now i go home. and what do i go home to? i don't know. louis and i have not communicated in a week because well... i have no idea... he doesn't call me and doesn't answer his phone or email which leads me to believe that i may return to korea to face some horrible situation i didn't think would be the outcome of this trip. and for a small part i think my latest bout of stomach pain is due to this situation.... i'm so confused and angry and ramblely... blah. blah x 20000000.

anyway, ignore the above verbal diarrhea (since i'm full of it anyway) and what else. today i forgot i was back in Delhi and wore a dress. after the walk of shame i just did to go get breakfast I'm weary of going back outside to walk to the hotel to change my clothes.

home i go ...

No comments: