....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

3.10.2008

my freckles


are fading faster than you can say "Anapurna", and so are the memories of being in india. im semi giving up on korea. once again i don't know what to do. i've given myself one month.

the pros of staying:
-my job is FANTASTIC. the kids are AMAZING and lovely and they call all pronounce my name (this is a biggie believe me!!)
-my apartment (minus the fact that i got to put up all the dosh for it) is super cozy and i've made it into a craftastic pad (kristin remember kraft korner????)

cons:
-feeling lonely often, too often.
-not having the needed paperwork yet for the job...
-being ready to go, when i feel stuck here...

blah. today i feel blah. yesterday great, the last few days fucking fantastic.. but today blah.

4 comments:

Horse Whispering Manboy said...

Another reason to come home:
Cause Brock is going crazy from going on so many dates... Andrea can save me from dating hell... AND we can have gigantic red haired babies together... AND you want to ride my horse Steve... AND you have yet to shoot a 24 karat gold gun... AND I'm selfish cause I miss you... AND AND AND... just come home damn it! Ha Ha! Loves you!

Natasha said...

i love you.

emmiegibson said...

also: i'm going home, like, now. i'm at the airport in amsterdam waiting for my flight back to montreal (for the next 7 hours). so yes, i think that you should move back to toronto in precisely one month, and then i will be there. really, now, there is no competition with that particular argument!

Jude's travel blog said...

I think you should just go somewhere totally different - defintely leave Korea but don't go to Toronto. What about Tahiti? I can meet you there in October - Or Texas before that if u r really feelin blu! Big hugs and kisses til then. Judith