....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

6.05.2008

you know it's going to rain now

and also rain 5 out of every 7 days for the next two months. monsoon season divinely blows. we were supposed to go camping this weekend, another long weekend (whooo hoooo), but it's been raining (and i mean RAINING!) everyday since... urm.. maybe last week sometime... I also keep on biking to work and other various places hoping that I'll be biking through those 1 hour no rain blocks that sometimes appear. today made it - dry pants and all! the last 3 days, not so lucky!


So I'm really into owls. why? i dunno, big eyes and the twisty head thing and maybe because of the word hooters...ha..no .. i think it's mostly that 70's feeling of brown and orange colours and memories of crocheted and knitted owls for years ago. can't wait for owl tattoos someday....

nothing much today, prattle and ramble and bramble bee me.

last week we took the kids to 양방 for a picnic at a cottage that my boss owns. we had a wonderful time (until the rain of course) picking blackberries and eating watermelon and I just couldn't help thinking how wonderful it was that this was my job.

No comments: