....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

4.21.2008

dancing to the music in my head

I now live for the weekend. I've never lived for the weekend before. when i lived in Toronto i didn't even have a weekend, my off days were weekdays and hey, when i lived in Toronto everyday was Friday (well..especially during those nash and andrea days...) but now it's weekday flying by and HEY! here's friday and let's party. this weekend was a party. dancing my pants off, well, my shoes off (why do i always take my shoes off? dirty tights, dirty feet and killer sore feet the next day) of course this all night dancing happened after Justin and i did an all day biking to the han river beside Seoul, a 4 hour biking experience that i do once in awhile to remember just how sore your ass can get from a bike seat.

Sunday was an impromptu picnic in the park where we found a hidden tennis court that was like a ghost town..(well we took the back road way up to court, so maybe it just gave us the feeling of an abandoned ghost town tennis court in the middle of a huge park in Korea...) drinking wine, eating bread and cheese and talking till the wee hours... I'm really into eating onions these days.

goodnight pumpkins of the world.

2 comments:

emily gibson said...

you look so pretty in your pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!