....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

1.26.2009

new years eve....again!설날


Yay Asia, and your lunar new year!  Having an extra holiday because of the moon is fine by me!  And since I didn't make any resolutions or change my life on January 1st, I can do it all tonight!  

So here goes... 
  
urm...  wait.  I KNOW there are many things with my life I SHOULD change, but would I, will I?  

Now i don't feel like listing all these things here and making myself sound like an ass.  You and I already know the downfalls I have and don't need to make a list anyway (yes mostly related to drinking and stupidity...) And there are many things I don't want to tell you because writing it would be admitting a lot of failures and things about myself that I hate.  

So what to do...  

leave some thinking space for us all to think about our shortcomings 

(here is some space)           

and some more space for us to think about the changes.



(maybe extra space here because i would rather think about change than about the shortcomings....)


and what about some space to appreciate what I have or what I have done over the past year..

wait, better yet I could list these things, because it will make me feel better about all former mentions of the things I need to change... YES!

- I really appreciate my cat - sounds lame I know, but she really does make me happy and I am so glad that I found her.

- I'm happy that I went to India this year, because that was a
  looooooong time dream of mine.

- I'm really happy about what I did in India (working with the kids and writing articles about it, AND having the kids photos put in a gallery show)

- I'm also happy and really grateful that my sister came to visit me, and not to mention the fact that she gave birth to my amazing little niece that I also got to see for the first time this year.

-I REALLY appreciate the fact that I have enough money to travel (urm... paying off those student loans needs to go on the "to do" list) and am able to see amazing cities, countries and experience new cultures.

-my friends and family.  Especially my friends from toronto that I keep in touch with because it's sad to loose friends just because you move away.  Especially my friends in korea because they keep me happy living far away from the friends and family I left.  

-my bed that I'm about to crawl into at 1:32 in the morning

Happy 설날!






3 comments:

Indeed said...

Happy New Year! Yay for new beginnings (again).

sarah saad said...



شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام التفاؤل شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر كما انها افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل نقل عفش واثاث بالجبيل والخبر والقطيف والدمام
شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل
شركة نقل اثاث بالقطيف

sarah saad said...


افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات ومنازل وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة