....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

1.10.2009

i can't think of anything....

I dreamt I had a slice of bread.  So I woke up thinking I had a slice of bread and went to make an egg, to eat with this (nonexistent)slice of bread.  The egg I pulled out of the carton had a feather stuck on it.  Oh god, I hate being reminded that food i choose to eat in my slightly non-vegetarian - vegetarian diet was alive.  

Flashback to the chickens in Baraka falling from the conveyer belt into the giant sorting machine.  sick.

 And I ate cham-chi last night, great hunks of tuna sashimi, my favourite food in the world right now actually.....  some hunks turn the weird glass noodles that you don't eat red.... blood?? aughghgh...  

Teri is coming home.  hehehehhehehehehehe... home being korea, where I am and where she will soon-ish be.....  hehehehhheh... jenny and i are actually pooping ourselves with excitement...  but Teri is asking me what I will be doing next year after the next contract finishes, by that time it will be 3 and a half years I've lived in Korea...  will it be time to go home... HELLS NO!  But how can I predict where I will be though...  things change, life, partners, options that will for sure dictate where my path will go.  Ben's dad passed away on Thursday, and I can't help but think of my own dad and my family.  I can't imagine going through what has just punched Ben in the face.  I can't stop thinking about this.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Lee Hyunmin and I am a student of Seoul National University. First of all I appreciate your consideration for Korea. I would like to introduce Korean culture more, so would like to I send you an e-mail about that. My e-mail address is i
oyuu@hanmail.net
I will wait your e-mail. Thank you very much. :)

sarah saad said...



شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام التفاؤل شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر كما انها افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل نقل عفش واثاث بالجبيل والخبر والقطيف والدمام
شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل
شركة نقل اثاث بالقطيف

sarah saad said...


افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات ومنازل وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة