....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

1.30.2009

yoga for t-tards

today is wonderful.  amazing. and a lot of other adjectives that mean the former ones.  I didn't have to work being the main reasons for this wonderful wonderfulness and the fact that I now never have to work mornings again is the other reasons for bliss.  

So I woke up early, went to the gym for spinning class and then for the FIRST time in over a year I got to go to yoga class.  ohhhOHHHhhhh.. I love yoga, I love the pain and the stretch and the rewards.  I love lying on that stupid stinky blue yoga mat for 5 minutes at the end of class when I feel more relaxed and sane than I have ever felt before.  I can't believe how long it's been, and thank god for my first class back into flexibility world,  we were practicing easy yoga poses and breathing instead of that hard core Korean power yoga (that i also love - but didn't want today).   

The gym makes me sane and happy.  It rarely makes me feel bad - except for the one time that stupid pushy girl stole my bike in spinning class (this one time at band camp....) and I had to try to explain this to her and everyone else who was watching (STARING) and i felt like such an idiot/total bitch for fighting over a bike and because I was just yelling at her in English.  Not a good day for me....

My other issue with the gym is that I absolutely hate being the fattest person there.  Which I am.  Sucks ass.  Even the fatty Koreans don't seem to be as fat as me because they are so darn short and let's face it, I'm a giant.  So I go to all these classes - also I'm the only 외국인  in any of these classes - and feel like I'm 10x bigger than I am.  Should make me work out harder, but somehow it doesn't.  

I hate even thinking about this subject, my body, being fat.... When I work out, which I'm usually somewhat of a champion at, I feel great, healthy and fit, I don't care about the fat.  But maybe it's time to face the factsFAT! 



10 comments:

iowa-girl-in-korea said...

I agree that Koreans DO make you feel fat.... Even the fattest Koreans are sooo narrow and have tiny butts that could fit into smaller pants than mine. Craaaaazy.

Way to do some major working out and way to not have to work mornings ever again!

Indeed said...

First of all, I have to remind you that you're gorgeous! AND even if you're the biggest person at the gym, you're doing something healthy. Besides I get to be the biggest person EVERYWHERE I go in Korea. :D

sarah saad said...


اهم شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بمكة

sarah saad said...


شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة الجوهرة من افضل شركات تنظيف الخزانات بجدة حيث ان تنظيف خزانات بجدة يحتاج الى مهارة فى كيفية غسيل وتنظيف الخزانات الكبيرة والصغيرة بجدة على ايدى متخصصين فى تنظيف الخزانات بجدة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
اهم شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذكل شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة وتنظيف بجدة ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر وكشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل والقطيف والخبر والدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

نور غنيم العاصى said...

الاوائل لعزل الفوم
شركة الاوائل للخدمات المنزلية
شركة الاوائل للخدمات المنزلية
شركة الاوائل للخدمات المنزلية

نور غنيم العاصى said...

شركة الاوائل
شركة الاوائل
شركة النجاح

نور غنيم العاصى said...

شركة الاوائل للخدمات المنزلية
شركة الاوائل للخدمات المنزلية
شركة النجاح للخدمات المنزلية

نور غنيم العاصى said...

شركة الراقي للخدمات المنزلية
شركة الراقي للخدمات المنزلية
شركة الراقي للخدمات المنزلية
شركة الراقي للخدمات المنزلية
شركة الراقي للخدمات المنزلية

نور غنيم العاصى said...

شركة الراقى لتسليك المجارى
شركة الراقي للخدمات المنزلية
شركة الراقي للخدمات المنزلية
شركة الراقي للخدمات المنزلية

نور غنيم العاصى said...

شركة الاوائل لتنظيف الكنب
شركة الاوائل للخدمات المنزلية