....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

1.31.2008

happiness is a warm bed

It's cold here at night time. not canada cold (hahahahhahhaha terri...) but cold enough that emily and i hide inside my mosquito net bed, under the blankets with beer and gin and a hot mac on our laps while we watch weeds...ohhh weeds, we just finished the second season and I actually really really liked it. I just soo relate to the drug dealing black people or the rich white people. yeah right

I'm really happy. I love my life at the moment. haha.. i just typed money instead of moment. my life is money. easy money. India is easy in so many ways. I forget where I am and what I do and the future. All that future thinking that i did when i originally went to korea has gone flying out the window. It's all in the moment and the moment is happy sunshine on my face with delicious lunch in my belly. I am so lucky. So lucky that i can come and travel and do these things, SEE these things, and then put them out of my mind. That's the luckiest part i think. Slums, oh yeah...slums slums...what..lunch oh ok.... buy more kortas...oh ok...
back to work...

1 comment:

Mike said...

i'm sitting here on my couch in toronto reading about your adventures in india and i'm very jealous. glad that you're having a good time. --mike