....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

8.09.2007

cats and dogs

the monsoon and i are not friends. Before life was ok between us, it seemed that whenever it was raining i was conveniently inside somewhere or other...the gym, my little apartment, school... oh ho ho...not anymore.... Because I'm me of course i still bike through the rain, but now it's like biking through a swimming pool. I always just assume that oh...the rain has GOT to stop sometime, and of course this stopping time will magically coincide with my departure time. but no, it's swimming pools ahoy and wet pants and dangerously slippy flip flops that make me go flip flop flying at every step on the wet tiled curbs, lane ways etc etc...So today i was all like, "that's it!! it's lunchtime i have some time i will bike home" and literally as soon as i stepped out of the door the skies opened up... why am i rambling about the weather...maybe life is boring today. Here is a photo of a zucchini that says something in Hangul... wait it says ah-ho-ban. yeah...i have no idea... but it did freak me out when i took off the packaging and it was all like ah-ho-ban andrea.. ah-ho-ban.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket






No comments: