....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

8.10.2007

instant satisfaction

my instant camera that i ordered online from the korean ebay-e type store, came in the mail today! Happy bday to me! Of course i spent the morning taking pictures of the many little children swarming all around me and ended up wasting my precious film on their grubby little faces... haha.. i don't really mean that...

This picture however was not taken by an instant camera of that kind, but an instant camera of another. It's Friday and thank fuck! I'm exhausted from this week. I only slept for 4 hours last night which leaves me feeling like a bag of shit. But we are going to japan tonight so i gotta pull it together or just try try try tyrrrrrrryyyy to sleep on the bus/train/boat combo - which i know i probably won't end up doing. Anyway, it's leaving season here in Korea, most of the people i've met here have now left. It's a strange feeling because you make these sort of strange friendships with people knowing that you are all the opposite of static from here on in. It leads to strange goodbyes that's for sure! Lisa left last night and it was like, "well see you around", which is like WTF no!!!! it's not see you around, maybe i won't ever see you again! but ya, no it's still see you around.....

1 comment:

Bruiser does Denmark said...

I am SO glad you have a blog now.
I have sort of abandoned mine but I'm going to get back on it, just for you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo