....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

8.07.2007

sweet potato pie


i like this picture because i look about 12 years old in it. it also reminds me of the winter that i stole mark bucks bunny fur hat and usually slept in a pile with 4 or 5 roommates/friends/lovers/cats. i am at school right now and my stomach hurts because i tried to eat 4 sweet potatoes in a row. gluttony sweet potato styles.

So this blog is probably going to end up being an extension of my live journal, which was i guess an extension of my hairballs site... by which i mean that the sole purpose of this blog will be to narrate the voices in my head to you dear reader. so I'm guessing this will be a messing of the mind etc etc etc.

ps. life is great.

No comments: