....is a yeasty irish cake that we eat
around halloween. I'm a yeasty irish gal
..yeasty meaning: youthful; exuberant; ebullient.

5.01.2008

bushwacker


i'm feeling sad and sleepy-headed today, maybe too much booze lately.

and then my thoughts turn to detoxing and reorganization. re-org of life. re-org, bjork.

what i'm obsessed with today:

the randomness of life.

seeing a glass elevator full of balloons.

reading till my eyes hurt.

making lists of things that i miss (my record player, my sewing machine, a typewriter in a mint green box that never worked, toronto times, family dinners, friends).

making lists of things that i want (a sewing machine, a typewriter in a mint green box that works, brown boots, tattoos of owls, friends).

i joined a new gym in my little sunae village (please read that in a french accent, village i mean with the sh sound... ok rambling too much...) there is no gym like my old gym and the ladies i did the yoga with every morning. but maybe i'm sad because there are no longer mornings. well there are but i spend them inside a classroom with the little tinker tots. ok i gotta shutup! life aint so bad. sorry for the vent.

sleepyhead should go to bed. enough said.

No comments: